Thursday, September 4, 2014

KinderFriends - Welcome

Welcome!  I have been "writing" this first blog post in my mind for the past week, and I'm finally putting "on paper!"  Whew!  It's amazing how busy the first few weeks of school can be!

I am super excited to share my thoughts and our classroom happenings through our KinderFriends blogspot!  There are always so many things that I want to put into our weekly parent newsletter, but I need to get you the important info first...and often times that takes up a full page!  So, this tool will allow me to share some of the funny things our KinderFriends say, observations about projects and lessons we work on, and even updates on things you can work on at home.

Thanks for joining us.  It is going to be a fun and exciting year!

Alive in Christ,

Brenda Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment